24kV SF6 Load Break Switch with Control Unit
- Three-phase gang-separation ensures no abnormal voltage-rise at healthy phase without
- Successful reclosing ensures no unnecessary blackout.
- The overcurrent detecting setting is selectable from 150, 200, 300, 400, and 600A.
- The SO operation mode is settable at 1Shot or 2Shot.
- Automatic trip and SO operating functions are checkable.
- The status of load break switch can be locked out if the filled gas pressure (150kPa・G) drops below the prescribed value (75-90kPa・G).
- Sectionalizer is equipped with the external alarm contacts for low gas pressure and circuit fault.
- Sectionalizer conducts self-check for overcurrent detecting circuit and trip coil circuit and then displays on panel when abnormal.
- Stainless steel case ensures excellent endurance and weatherproof performances.
- IP class of LBS and control unit are IP65 and IP54 respectively.
- SF6 Gas LBS is maintenance-free because of sealed structure.
- Design concept enables the future extension to remote control through FRTU (wireless unit).