1. Intellectual Property Rights
2. Prohibited Acts
In the use of this website, the following acts are prohibited.
- Acts that harm the assets, rights, privacy, honor, reputation, or profits of Togami or any third party.
- Using, transmitting, or uploading a malicious computer program, data, or information.
- Acts that interfere with the operation of this website.
- Acts that violate legal code or legally binding regulations.
- Acts that violate the public order.
- In addition to the above, any acts that are deemed inappropriate by Togami.
Togami makes no guarantees concerning the accuracy, effectiveness, safety, or other guarantees concerning content published on this website. This website may be changed or deleted at any time without prior notification. Togami shall bear no liability whatsoever for any mistakes in, revisions to, or deletions of, information published on this website nor bear any liability for any damages related to problems, suspensions, or cancellation of operations that occur in relation to the information published on this website.
In principle, this website is link-free, and we decline links to our website applicable to the followings. Furthermore, Togami shall bear no liability whatsoever in the event of any troubles or damage compensation claims by linking.
- Links displaying our website within a frame or otherwise make it unclear that the content belongs to Togami or that could cause misunderstandings among the third parties.